Import easily with Compu offers!
We support you throughout the logistics and customs process.
Fully complying with the customs process requires a highly organized preparation.
It is important to be clear that customs is a public body that’s responsible for controlling the transit of goods from one country to another and its main objective is to verify that everything that enters or leaves the territory complies with the current regulations of the country.
If you want to import remanufactured computers, you must meet specific requirements. Our team offers you 10 points that you should keep in mind when importing used computers:
1. Contact a Customs Agent who knows the customs process for used computers, who has experience and trajectory in the market.
If you don’t have one yet, ask us and we will recommend some.
2. Have the product information:
— Optical unit
Unit Value and Total Value
3. Have the logistics information:
– Freight value
– Quantity of Pallets
– Safe value
We will provide you with this information!
4. Have the Documentary information:
– Commercial register
– Import registration
Which you must process in your country.
5. Know the Regular and Additional Taxes. Ask us and we will gladly advise you.
6. Know the Tariffs.
7. Have the HS Code (Harmonized System Code).
8. Validate the Nationalization Times according to your purchase:
9. Have the BL / BOL Bill of lading information.
10. Define the Customs Port of your country that’s more efficient in time and costs.
With this guide you can start preparing the documentation to carry out a correct import process.
Receive more information about all the procedures you must carry out by contacting our specialized team at CompuOffers.
We are always ready to guide you and share with you the experience of a company with more than 20 years of working with importers from different countries.
We want to support you throughout the logistics and customs process.
Miami, Florida, United States