A very important advantage for CompuOffers during these more than 15 years has been its strategic location. We have specialized in exporting remanufactured computers and laptops from Miami, Florida, USA to all over the world.
We are located in Doral, Florida due to its strategic proximity to two major international ports (Port of Miami and Port Everglades) and two major international cargo airports (MIA and FLL).
Miami has a privileged geographic location, since it connects with the Caribbean, Central and South America. Thus, Miami has become the epicenter of international trade between the Americas.
In addition, the Miami Free Zone, founded in 1977, is the largest private commercial zone in the world with close to 200 frequent international customers.
Likewise, the North American city has two major airports that offer flights to and from almost any country. As such, it favors the expansion of business, international conventions and the development of new projects in Latin America.
In fact, a Forbes Magazine report highlights Miami as the best place to do new business. Likewise, it must be remembered that South Florida ranked first in 2017 in Startups creation.
However, there is an economic sector that has taken much of the investment and attention and has been sustained over time. This is the technology sector, of which CompuOffers is a part, focused on the export and distribution of remanufactured computers and laptops in batches and containers.
Investments in Miami increase
In the first half of 2022, more than US $2.500 million has been invested in venture capital funds. In addition, nearly 3052 U.S. and Latin American financial institutions are headquartered in Miami and more than 27.000 million goods are transported to and from Miami each year.
Not to mention that major companies, business leaders and investors have moved to Miami:
- Softbank, the largest VC investment fund for Latin America.
- Hedge fund Citadel, announced that it will relocate its headquarters to Miami.
- Founders Fund set up shop in Wynwood.
- Andreessen Horowitz, the venture capital giant will locate in Miami Beach.
- Microsoft is opening 50,000 square feet of office space in the Brickell district.
- Carl Icahn, one of the world’s largest investors, moved his headquarters from New York to the Sunny Isles area.
The new Silicon Valley
The export of remanufactured computers from Miami has allowed CompuOffers to become part of a new trend: the new Silicon Valley, as South Florida has been competing with California for a decade and is now consolidating as a community with technological and innovative talent that constantly receives investors and migrants.
The truth is that “Florida’s main attraction is that it is one of the few states that has no state income tax, has great weather year-round (sun/beach) and is a less dense city with growth potential” explained Jenni Morejon, president of the Fort Lauderdale Downtown Development Authority.
The fact that CompuOffers is headquartered in Miami has generated multiple advantages for both the company and our distributor clients in different countries. Some of these advantages are:
- Expansion of startups and acquisition of new investors.
- Streamlined export and import logistics procedures.
- Faster and safer shipments.
- Increased knowledge of the innovative remanufacturing sector.
- Strategic international alliances.
- Increased opportunity for distributors to obtain competitive pricing and open new markets.
- Constant learning about internationalization.
- Working hand in hand with CompuOffers, a company with an international background.
We want you to be able to grow with us and take advantage of the benefits of being an ally of a company located in the city that receives the most foreign capital and that will determine part of the economic future of the United States and other Latin American countries.
Start distributing remanufactured computers imported from Miami with CompuOffers.
Contact our consultants and increase the profitability of your business now.
Visit us in Miami, Florida, United States