In the transportation of goods there are several loading methods. The choice of one or the other will depend on the type of merchandise, the quantity of it and the shipping cost.
For remanufactured computers, importers often prefer containerized shipments. However, in this article we share the main differences between an export by container and a shipment by palletization:
- The main difference has to do with quantity and price. In other words, the cost of transporting a container is similar to that of transporting only a few pallets of merchandise. Thus, the cost of transportation per product is reduced by a ratio of 10 to 1. Likewise, the customs cost are the same for a container as for loose pallets.
- Transportation by container allows savings of more than 40%, which indicates greater profitability, once the merchandise is marketed.
- Shipping batches of computers in containers allows you to take advantage of space very well, since the well-packaged boxes will be secured and distributed from every corner and wall, guaranteeing a greater number of products.
- Transportation by container offers greater security for the merchandise, since it will travel for days in the container just as you have loaded it, movements, changes in temperature and humidity will not affect the state of the products. Unlike loose pallets that will have to share space with merchandise from other importers with different characteristics.
- The customs legalization process is simpler when it comes to containers. In the case of pallets, the verification process is longer.
- It is much faster to move and handle container cargo than it is to move loose cargo, thus increasing shipping time.
- Containers are the preferred method of the most visionary merchants because they allow them to transport bulky or heavy objects: as well as palletized merchandise, saving costs and optimizing available space.
How to import remanufactured computers?
If you plan to import remanufactured computers from the United States, the best alternative is to fill an import container in such a way that your cargo saves cost, is safe, easy to handle, and optimizes space.
Also, remember that importing large quantities increases your profitability and helps you position yourself as an important company in the market, obtaining a higher status with your customers.
At CompuOffers we have been exporting remanufactured computer containers and advising our clients throughout the import process for more than 15 years. We work with distributors from different countries from Central and South American who prefer to make large shipments, with complete containers, because their dimensions are ideal for packing heavy or bulky products, they also facilitate cargo handling and allow greater profitability.
If you have great commercial objectives with your remanufactured laptop and desktop distribution business, do not hesitate to acquire your containers with us. We are the strategic ally you have been waiting for.
Visit us in Miami, Florida, United States